12/12/2010

Silver wedding Memorial in Norway

Even it's bit old matter, in the beginning of May, I took my wife to Norway for the memorial travel of our 25th anniversary of wedding.  I have visited Norway over 50 times because of my life work, "The World Linking Tree from Norway" since 1994. However for my wife, this time is quite the first time to visit Norway.  Therefore I took her to Bergen, Fjord area, and Oslo, Drøbak where is my second home town.
 In this time, I was so surprised that the most of water fall of Fjord area is still freeze.
Even famous waterfall at Kjostfossen was completely freeze. Please compare with another photo, this is same place in September 2004 when I visited with my daughter for the TV filming of NRK, Norwegian national TV station. I heard this winter to spring is historical freeze in Norway. Maybe this is also one of effects of global warming.



Talking of TV filming, in this time also I was filmed by same director.  In this time, he would like to make the documentary story of "a Japanese guy trying to bring "symbol of Peace" to Hiroshima and Nagasaki".  In the beginning of filming, I thought it would only within one hour interview.  But after starting, it took almost whole day from the morning until 20 oclock. And more at the forest in Drøbak, he prepared rail equipment!! as following photo.

Im so grateful for his full-scale filming, and cross my fingers the program will be on air, and anyone approves of my symbol of peace will appear.
However, I have to excuse my wife because she was completely in the accommodation on my filming day.Sorry!
Last 1st of December, it was our 26th wedding memorial day. I'm so grateful for my kind wife, and my patience????

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ashamed nation, our Japan has been....

At Tokyo district court yesterday, Japanese powerful politician, Ichiro Ozawa, democratic party was judged "Not Guilty" as...